Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Green Hornet

The Green Hornet is a Movie directed by Michel Gondry. Staring Seth Rogen, Jay Chou, and Cameron Diaz. This Movie is rated PG-13. This movie was co-wrote by Seth Rogen and I think he gave he self to many words just to throw out there and to the point where they were not even used well. I think the movie would be a lot better without all of them.

The movie I thought was fairly good. I love the action and I always loved watching Kato build something, he was so smart. Kato was my favorite character by far because of what he became from a orphan to a kick butt fighter and a he's great friend. This movie had very good action. I love how many action sences there are because there's not too many that makes you sick of them. I'm going to give this movie a 3 3/4 out of 5 stars just because of the extra cursing by Seth Rogen.

Here's a link to the Trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment