Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Tale Dark And Grimm

The last two days I've been reading this book. This book is all about the several tales of Hansel and Gretel. You may think there is only one, that is the cannibalistic baker women one, but no there are many more. This book is all the real Grimm story's about Hansel and Gretel.

This book has awesome bloody parts to cutting off your finger parts. And also very sad parts. Even if your not into gory things, I would still it least try a real fairy tale. A nice part of this book is that it is kind of short, and it will only take you a day or two.

This book's the author makes comments through out the book and they are pretty funny, like for example he will end the chapter and then started it again. Well I think this was by far the best fairy tale book I've ever read. And I recommend it to all.

A Tale Dark and Grimm

No comments:

Post a Comment